-200 Non-Toxic Premium Anti-Freeze - PG
Star brite® -200°F (-129°C) Non-Toxic Antifreeze provides the ultimate in extreme cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems and all engines. Its premium additive package prevents corrosion of aluminum, copper, brass and solder, but will not harm rubber, seals or hose materials. The 3X-dyed blue color provides excellent blow-through visibility. Formulated with virgin, non-toxic USP-grade ingredients. It contains no alcohols. This product is ready-to-use or may be diluted – please follow label directions for dilution ratios.
Star brite® -200°F (-129°C) Non-toxic Antifreeze will provide burst protection to -200°F (-129°C) and freeze protection within a range of -98°F to -103°F (-72°C to -75°C). Note: Most PG refractometers and/or hydrometers will not provide freeze point readings below -70°F.
- Safe for all engines including aluminum.
- Non-toxic virgin propylene glycol formula.
- Provides copper burst protection down to -200F.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect all metal engine components and seals.
- The most effective and safest way to protect all marine engines from freeze-up damage during winter storage.