Ethylene glycol base. For year-round use. Special premium zero-silicate formula meets ASTM D6210 and ASTM D3306. Safe for all engines including aluminum. Contains corrosion inhibitors that protect against rust and corrosion of aluminum, copper, solder, and brass. Green in color. Contains Bitrex®.
Undyed Universal EG Antifreeze contains a sophisticated, multi-component additive system that includes synergistic combinations of inhibitors to provide robust corrosion protection available for heavy-duty engines and light-duty cooling systems, whether in vehicles or stationary engines. It is formulated with a durable additive package with strong reserve alkalinity, and a substantial combination of inorganic acid salts to protect steel, cast iron, aluminum, and solder.
Contains antiscalants and dispersants to prevent scaling and fouling of heat exchange surfaces.
Contains the bittering agent Denatonium Benzoate, also known by its tradename Bitrex®
Meets ASTM D3306-21, ASTM D4985-10(2015), ASTM D6210-17
- Color: clear to slight amber
- pH (as-is): Below 10
- pH (50/50): Below 10
- Specific Gravity: 1.11 to 1.13
- Freezing point (50/50): <-37C min
- Alkali Reserve: 11mL
- Boiling Point (ASTM D1120): 163C min
- Corrosion Aluminum (mg): 30 max.
- Heat Rejecting Aluminum Test (ASTM D4340): 1.0 mg max
- For year-round use.
- Safe for all engines including aluminum.
- Contains corrosion inhibitors which protect against rust and corrosion of aluminum, copper, solder and brass.
- Green in color.
- Ethylene glycol base.