Performacide® Mold & Mildew Eliminator
PERFORMACIDE® is a patented, point-of-use, ClO2 generator pouch system. When the generator pouch is immersed in water (like a tea bag), it creates a concentrated ClO2 solution which has passed all EPA requirements for use as a Disinfectant, Sanitizer, Tuberculocide, Virucide*, Fungicide, Algaecide, Slimicide, and Deodorizer. Applications include hospitals, medical facilities, veterinary hospitals & kennels, public areas, first responder facilities and equipment, clinics, rehabilitation facilities, diagnostic centers, food processing and serving facilities & beverage bottling facilities and more.
PERFORMACIDE® requires no rinse and does not leave harmful residues. PERFORMACIDE® can be sprayed, mopped, or sponged and allowed to air dry, so there is no risk of spreading microorganisms to other surfaces.
PERFORMACIDE® also kills MRSA, Staphylcoccus aureus, Listeria, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot), Enterococcus faecilis, Salmonella, TB. As a virucide, PERFORMACIDE® kills HIV-1, Hepatitus A, Herpes Simplex-2, Rhinovirus, Influenza-A, Coronavirus, Norovirus, Poliovirus*, Adenovirus, Rhinovirus, Canine Parvovirus, feline calicivirus, and Vaccinia virus.
PERFORMACIDE® EPA Reg. No. 87508-3
- No-rinse formula; No harmful residue
- Kills mold, mildew and fungi
- Use indoors and outdoors
- Kills MRSA, Staphylcoccus aureus, Listeria, Trichophyton mentagrophytes (athletes foot), Enterococcus faecilis, Salmonella, TB, HIV-1*, Norovirus, Poliovirus*, Adenovirus*, Rhinovirus, Coronavirus and Canine Parvovirus*
- 32 oz. Kit contains 1.5 gram ClO2 generator pouch, 32 oz. & bottle with trigger sprayer
- EPA Reg. No. 87508-3 applications include hospitals, medical laboratories, rehabilitation facitlities, diagnostic centers, clinics, first responder facilities, and equipment, veterinary hospitals, medical equipment, pharmaceutical facilities, laboratories