Aqua Water Shock
Instantly removes bad taste or smells from boat or RV’s potable water.
- Instantly removes bad taste or smells from boat or RV’s potable water.
- Ideal for use after seasonal storage to “freshen” water tanks.
- Removes chlorine, sulphur, plastic or metal odor and taste.
- Provides long-lasting effect, even in extreme temperatures.
- 1 fluid ounce treats 10 gallons of water
- NOTE: To maintain water quality year-round, use Star brite Aqua Water Treatment & Freshener.
Add 1 fluid ounce of Water Shock for every 10 gallons of potable water to be treated. Use as often as needed. Note: Water Shock is in concentrated form and must be diluted prior to drinking treated water. Do not drink or ingest at full strength; safe to drink only when diluted according to directions. After water tank and waterlines have been treated, use AQUA Water Treatment & Freshener to maintain water taste and smell on an ongoing basis. Note: If boat or RV has been in long-term or seasonal storage, or if water has strong taste or odor, use AQUA Water Tank & System Flush to clean and deodorize.