Pro Star Ultra High Performance Lower Unit Lube 80w 90
The Pro Star line has been expanded to include a unique line of lubricants that combine unsurpassed performance with environmentally-responsible formulas. Made from bio-renewable, biodegradable ingredients, these lubricants significantly outperform traditional lubes in every way. Pro Star Lower Unit Lube delivers better wear and corrosion protection than traditional lower unit lubes, better low temperature performance and has much lower viscosity loss (1.5% versus 9.5 %). The formula has also been awarded the European Blue Angel award for environmental excellence.
- High-tech formulation significantly outperforms traditional lower unit gear lubes.
- Provides unsurpassed protection against wear, corrosion & heat n Ideal for use in all outboard and sterndrive lower units.
- Unique environmentally-responsible formula is bio-renewable & biodegradable.
Refer to Manufacturer's Engine Service Manual for flushing and filling instructions.
If none are available:
1. Remove upper and lower plugs on lower unit gear case and completely drain old oil.
2. Install fill tube into lower hole. We recommend using Star brite Lower Unit Lube Tube for easy installation.
3. Slowly refill unit with new lubricant until fluid appears at the lip of the upper hole.
4. Replace upper plug and tighten securely.
5. Remove fill tube from lower hole and replace lower plug. Tighten securely.