Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment - Small Engine Formula 1 oz
Small Engine | Automotive | Motorcycle Gas Formula #143
Star Tron Enzyme Fuel Treatment is a multifunctional fuel additive which uses a unique enzyme technology that allows all engines to start easily and run smoothly, even when using ethanol-blended fuel or after sitting idle for months. Star Tron allows fuel to burn more completely, which results in maximum performance, fuel efficiency and reliable operation. Star Tron will stabilize fuel for up to two years, preventing the formation of gums and other solids that clog carburetors and fuel injectors. Star Tron helps prevent phase separation by dispersing water throughout fuel as submicron-sized droplets that can be safely eliminated while the engine operates. Star Tron Small Engine formula is ideal for use in all gas engines including; boats, cars, trucks, motorcycles, small equipment as well as engines that use pre-mix fuel.
(Star Tron Concentrated Formula #930 for fuel tanks larger than 48 gallons is also available.)
Star Tron® Vertical Shooter Dispenser – Small Engine Formula (14312)
- Holds a dozen Star Tron® 1 fl. oz. “shooters” 1 fl. oz. (30ml) treats 6 gallons (23L) of fuel
- Can be placed in any high-traffic area near 5-gallon fuel cans or 6-gallon fuel tanks
- Label features strong selling info
- Sold only as a 12-piece display; bottles not sold separately
- An ideal way for first-time users to experience Star Tron®
- Small Engine Formula #143 is easy to mix in small applications under 48 gallons.
- 1 fl. oz. treats 6 gallons of fuel. (8oz. bottle treats up to 48 gallons.)
- Cures and prevents ethanol fuel problems.
- Makes engines start easily and run smoothly.
- Stabilizes gasoline for up to 2 years and rejuvenates old fuel.
- Removes and prevents gum, varnish and carbon deposits.
- Improves performance and fuel economy.
- Helps prevent phase separation by dispersing water into submircron-sized droplets.
- Overdosing not harmful.
To treat 1-3 gallons (3.8L to 11.5L) of fuel, add 1/2 bottle.
To treat 3-6 gallons (11.5 L to 23L), use entire contents of bottle.