View Guard Clear Plastic Treatment
View Guard Clear Plastic Treatment is an industry first: a wet weather visibility enhancer specifically formulated for use on clear plastic enclosures such as Strataglass, EZ2CY and Eisenglass. Specially designed surfactants safely remove dirt and grit while advanced polymers repel rain, spray and salt to provide maximum visibility, even in heavy weather conditions. View Guard also provides a barrier to damaging UV rays that can cause clear plastic to crack and turn yellow.
- Repels water to enhance wet weather visibility.
- Specifically formulated for use on Strataglass, EZ2CY, Eisenglass and other clear plastic surfaces.
- Repels water, spray, salt & dirt.
- Gently cleans clear plastic surfaces.
- Provides protection against damaging UV rays.
- Cleans and provides UV protection for all clear plastic surfaces.
- Dramatically Improves Wet Weather Visibility
- Repels spray and rain to enhance wet weather visibility of clear plastic enclosures
- Removes grime, salt, spray and dirt
Spray on surface to be treated and use clean, soft cloth to apply in a circular motion, working in areas approximately 18" by 18" in size. Turn cloth over and wipe completely dry. Do not let dry before wiping. Use as often as needed. For yellowed, hazed or lightly scratched clear plastic enclosures, use Star brite® Clear Plastic Restorer before applying View Guard®.